The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Barbie's beach house

Barbie's Beach houseBarbie's Beach houseBarbie's beach houseBarbies Beach House 001Barbies Beach House 002Barbies Beach House 003
Barbies Beach House 004Barbies Beach House 005Barbies Beach House 006Barbies Beach House 007Barbies Beach House 008Barbies Beach House 009
Barbies Beach House 010Barbies Beach House 011Barbie houses 068Barbie houses 071

Barbie's beach house, a set on Flickr.

These are the pics I promised. I do not have them all taken yet. Tomorrow night I should have them all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment