The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Monday, November 12, 2012

Eclectic Designs in 1/6 Scale: Sunrise

Eclectic Designs in 1/6 Scale: Sunrise: I slept in 3 days in a row. WOW. I never sleep in, even when I am off, I do not sleep late. My internal alarm goes off at 6:30 every m...

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I also up early. I love cooking and your dolls clothes. Congratulations. Great job. I really like the bathrobe and porcelain tableware. We remain in contact blog blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marta. i had a lot of fun with these pictures. I had to set up a kitchen so I could use my "mixer". Christmas ornaments make great 6th scale miniatures. I really enjoy your blog. We will talk again...blog to blog.

    ReplyDelete