The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Carol's Eclectic Designs in 1/6 Scale's photostream

The morning good bye.Breakfast nook164More coffee?.167
164PastriesSunrise.BreakfastWelcomingHappy Halloween! 019
Happy Halloween! 026Happy Halloween! 025Happy Halloween! 024Happy Halloween! 023Happy Halloween! 013Happy Halloween! 018
Happy Halloween! 017Happy Halloween! 011Happy Halloween! 010Fall dining room 023Fall dining room 026Fall dining room 024

Breakfast is served.

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like the photos of Halloween. Your Barbies and Shellys are very pretty with the costumes. I also like the table and the kitchen windows. Your furniture is always nice. Your photos are awesome ... Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete