The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Sunday, September 16, 2012

Eclectic "Little" Furniture Store

Coming soon on ETSY, Eclectic Furniture, my Little Furniture Store featuring my 6th scale designs. I have worked most of the day arranging and re-arranging the furnishings and accessories for my debut. I have sold on Ebay before but I feel very good about my choice of Etsy for the store. Many of the bloggers I follow sell on Etsy and honestly, that many sellers cannot be wrong. I really, really like my little store. I could not photograph everything and believe me I tried. I did not even include any of the bedrooms or the bedding. I probably have 50+ pictures and a small box full of "bottles". I plan to start purchasing E6000 glue by the case and with Holloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas just around the corner, I will use every drop of it. Enjoy my new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment