The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What a beautiful day in East Texas, cool morning and warm afternoon.  Sorry about the double post beneath the garden room pics.  I told you I am new at this.  I have listed on Ebay and cannot believe I can't check that at work. (Not really).  You will hear a lot about Linda if you follow my blog closely. She is my buddy, shopper, co-worker...sister from another mother.  We hit Hospice again at lunch and I cannot wait to post pics of the miniatures I found today. She cannot get over the following Barbie has. I looked at OSS-One Sixth Sense today. Absolutely amazing. The transformations from the dolls they were to what they become...beautiful work.  Everything is right in the world. Never lose your inner child.

No comments:

Post a Comment