The beginning..

The beginning..
All dressed up and no where to go.

Welcome to my world of little furniture designs.

A journey into the OOAK designs for the 1-6 scale fashion diva and collectors. I have always been a crafter and I have used my knowledge of power tools and paint to create eclectic furniture and dioramas.







Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank you, Maddy.

Here I go. My very first blog. Still trying to figure some of this out. Not sure how to post photos yet but I am sure I will get there.  I have an assortment of power tools that I am not afraid of, I can sew, thanks to my Grandmother, Iva.  My Maddy girl's excitement over anything Barbie lit a fire inside me and I  have jumped into that fun world of 1/6 scale with both feet. Why, even my friend and co-worker, Linda is helping me shop for Barbie scale items, after all shopping is half the fun. I hope you have a Hospice shop in your neighborhood. The bargains are great and I always find the cutest treasures there and the money is used in Hospice care. It's a win, win.   Hope to post photos of my finds and creations soon.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment